allmusic discography browser?

Report a bug or a problem.
gelat

allmusic discography browser?

Post by gelat »

On the center left, under an albumcover, there was a little window on Allmusic that had all teh albums in chronological order - now it's blank in godfather. It does work in a normal internet explorer browser, just not internally

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: allmusic discography browser?

Post by jtclipper »

I cannot reproduce this.
it works with the internal IE browser and the normal IE on Windows 7 and Windows 10

gelat

Post by gelat »

It works everywhere in any browser EXCEPT inside godfather. And they initially appear, then they go away.

I have the built in windows firewall, nothing else. Hosts file is empty, and I tried on a different PC and it didnt show up either. It's worked for years until recently

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jtclipper »

What is your windows version, and IE version

gelat

Post by gelat »

Windows 10 64bit, all latest updates
IE 11.450.19041
When I load an album, the browser is there, flickers and disappears leaving a white band. There are no links, so it’s like the script was removed. I don’t use IE and have nothing loaded that blocks or removes scripts or objects. Also all security settings in IE are set to ON or LOW so nothings blocked there. Also, the discography browser DOES work in IE outside of godfather.

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jtclipper »

I have tried the exact same operating system and IE version on a clean VMware install and i cannot reproduce the issue.
I will try if possible to incorporate the new edge browser in a future version, but that might take a while since I have to move up a few versions in the development environment used and that is always a lengthy task.