Delete key deleting whole Row in Album Info

Report a bug or a problem.
greengeek

Delete key deleting whole Row in Album Info

Post by greengeek »

I am seeing strange behavior with the delete key when clicking on the track info rows under the Album info.  In previous versions of The Godfather, if I was to click on a cell in the gird under the Album info, say one of the Title cells, it would highlight the whole cell.  I could then click on the Delete key and the whole row would be deleted.    If I was to do the same thing to highlight the cell, then double click on one of the words that might be in that titles cell, it would highlight just that word, and I could click on Delete and it would delete just that word.  Fairly standard behavior for most editors.

However in the latest version it doesn't seem to function in the same manner.  I can still click on a cell to highlight the whole cell and hit delete to delete the whole row.  But now when I go to highlight just a word within the cell and go to delete it, or highlight an extra space within the cell or what not, and click delete, it no longer deletes what I have highlighted but wipes out the whole row.  It makes it so one has to only use the backspace key for trying to delete stuff within the cell, instead of also being able to use the delete key like in previous versions.  This can get somewhat frustrating having to line up the mouse precisely or having to use the arrow key to get it just right so that one can only delete what is to the left with the backspace key, instead of having full functionality using both keys to delete in both directions.

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Delete key deleting whole Row in Album Info

Post by jtclipper »

I just tested this and it works as you described, will find out whats wrong and fix it.
Dimitris