Extra Tab spacing

Report a bug or a problem.
greengeek

Extra Tab spacing

Post by greengeek »

First of all, welcome back!  I am very excited to see this great project is active again!

I have noticed a very small bug.  It seems like when one clicks on a field in the id3 file grid, say the Artist field, hits Ctrl+C to copy it and then tries to past it in the Artist box under the Album info section, it adds a tab to the end of the text, same with the Album, Year, and Genre.  Likewise if one clicks on the Artist name and copies it and pastes it somewhere else, say the Allmusic search box, it likewise adds the extra tab spacing to the end.

One other thing I noticed, also in the old version, if one loads a folder, then does a ctrl+c to copy an Artist field and paste it somewhere like the Artist box in the Album info, they can not then click on the Album id3 field and do the same thing.  It just keeps the first item in the clipboard, so would paste the artist info again, instead of the album info I had just tried to copy.  To get around this I have to then double click the field I want to bring up the additional details, exit out of that box, and then I can continue copy and pasting all the other fields.

Other than those 2 small things, everything seems to be working great.  Please keep up the Awesome work!!!

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Extra Tab spacing

Post by jtclipper »

The extra tab character is placed there by the grid component and there is no clean method to remove it, a workaround is to hit enter first to enter edit mode in the cell and copy.
Dimitris