Issue with AMG - Credits/comments not copying into album info

Report a bug or a problem.
jhedlun

Issue with AMG - Credits/comments not copying into album info

Post by jhedlun »

Love the program been using it for years. Wish it did WMAs. Anyway, Using Win7 64 bit premium in admin mode. In godfather on online section - using the AMG page. When I go to a album and hit GRAB, I have found that a lot of times it either does not copy the credits or does not copy the comments to the Album info area. I have to hit the grab button multiple times and or click the mouse cursor in a different area to get it to work. Seems like sometimes it does it a lot and other times not at all. Seems to work the best when I have it clicked on the EXTRA tab and have that showing. Then the credits and comments copy over - but not always. One example I was doing today. Tempo of the Damned - Exodus. O I also found that if I hit read all (if its on the comments of the disc) that that sometimes it gets it to start working. Seems like a buffer issue or a HTML issue? In just about all the times it did it , the credits and/or comments exist. Other than that great program. Keep up the good work!  Thanks Jason

thrashed

Re: Issue with AMG - Credits/comments not copying into album info

Post by thrashed »

I've been having the same issue. Generally, I click the "review" tab in AMG to get the full text and then click "grab" in TGF. About 80% of the time all the fields are pulled in. When it doesn't happen I use the every present cut n paste method.