Field modifying/displaying problem

Report a bug or a problem.
hopalongrock

Field modifying/displaying problem

Post by hopalongrock »

I can reproduce this any time:
Scan a folder, modify in one file the track or artist or title or album field (I tried these), but don't press Enter, don't update.
Watch this file:
Re-scan: the field is empty, and every rescan shows it empty.
If I click to the empty field, it contains "Skip".
Re-scan: the field is empty, and every rescan shows it empty.
If I change window and then change back, I see the modified field.
New Re-scan: the field is again empty.
If I click to the field, I see the modified field.
If I remove the file from folder (I tried with an external tool), and rescan, tgf correctly doesn't show the line, but if I copy back the file, tgf again shows the modified field.

I can get back the original unmodified field after re-scan if I click to any other field in the watched file or to any field of another file in the grid or I restart tgf .

--------

I would prefer, that after start or after rescan tgf always select and make active the Skip field  in the 1st line of the grid, and for Up/Down or Left/Right change lines or Fields in the grid.

Now after starting tgf, after Scan, I see the selected folder in the folder tree, the first "track" line in the Parameters, and Skip in the 1st line of the grid as selected (for me in blue color), but I don't know, where is the logical cursor, where will the keys work.
After start, it seems that for an Up/Down tgf changes the folder selection in the folder tree. But after a rescan I can't see any change for Up/Down, ...

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Field modifying/displaying problem

Post by jtclipper »

Reproduced that as well, should be easy to track down and fix.
Dimitris