Drag and drop pictures

Main discussion forum
handyd

Drag and drop pictures

Post by handyd »

I would like to request the feature to drag and drop a picture into the picture box instead of having to manually select it from a folder.

Thank you
David

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Drag and drop pictures

Post by jtclipper »

Please get the latest beta and have a go, I will possibly extend drag n drop to other parts of the program as well.

handyd

Post by handyd »

Just tried, didn't work.

I would also be helpful to see if there is actually a picture associated with the album or individual files.

One more request not related, it would be great to be able to export and import all the settings.

Thank you

David

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jtclipper »

The drag n drop is implemented in the template picture control not the online album, if that's what you wanted I will extend it to that panel also.

You can customize the columns of the grid and add the 'picture' field its a read only checkbox field.

All the core settings are located in the tgf.ini file, the lib.ini contains the library options, lame.ini the lame encoder presets and oggvorbis.ini the vorbis encoder settings.

handyd

Post by handyd »

I'm on the first page when I open it. I would like to be able to drag a picture to the box just above Description in the lower right corner, next to the Append.

Also, thank you for the info on the ini's

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jtclipper »

This should work, maybe its not working in your machine what version of Windows are you running?

edit:
It was an issue with the newer OS I did a small fix for you to try

handyd

Post by handyd »

Works now.

Thank you.

Another suggestion. I don't like having to us the Update Drop Down to select Tags or Filename. Can you separate them into different buttons?

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by jtclipper »

Glad to hear it works ok, will see what i can do about the update button in a future beta, probably add an option for it.