Single track query

Main discussion forum
badisgood

Single track query

Post by badisgood »

Hello,

First thank you for this very helpfull tool. I have neglected my files naming and tagging for too long and it had become really messy. Fortunately TGF helps bringing things straight.

On my way for the perfect ordered library, I still have trouble:
[*]The Online services based on Amazon never brings results (I tried on a famous and correctly tagged album and with all Amazon referenced sites). Are there some parameters to set somewhere?
[*]I read about the "Single track query" feature on TGF web site. As I have many tracks without the full albums, if this feature means that TGF can find the track data on the internet, I will be more than happy :) But how to use it?

I didn't precise I use 0.80 version. I've just checked the 0.81 beta X release notes. It is written that Amazon request system has been fixed. May it be linked to my question?
Regards
Yann

jtclipper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Single track query

Post by jtclipper »

Please get the latest beta for Amazon support viewtopic.php?f=1&t=581
For single track queries work with custom in the Online tab (build in scripts)

badisgood

Re: Single track query

Post by badisgood »

Indeed, the Amazon search works fine with the beta.
But I did not find the script to search a single track. Maybe my description of the problem was not precise enough. If I have tracks with, let's say, only the author and no title nor the album it belongs to. Is the script able to search for the track data based on a md5 comparison or a sample for example?

Cheers
Yann